Sunday, June 17, 2012

2002: Welcome to the Majors


Date of Creation: 2002

Synopsis: Rookie reporter Richard Head for KRAP news has to tolerate a hazing from the veteran anchor, Simon Stew.

A Brief History: I don't remember doing this either, I just found the VHS tape laying around. I suppose this was probably a Video 2 project; we were supposed to write and direct our own news broadcast, so I went a little out of my wheelhouse apparently and added a little drama.

Fellow classmates Aaron Aubuchon and Pat Walsh were excellent; they played off the awkwardness perfectly. And were generally good sports about it, considering most of the news broadcasts other students did didn't involve blood or smoking in the studio.

And man, I know I ripped off that Pokemon commercial from somewhere, but that was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment